Monday, June 10, 2013

A big announcement! No, for real this time...

We here at Beer on my shirt have worked hard to approach beer from a semi-unique perspective. Mainly, we obtained said perspective through a highly secretive artistic process that values heavily at least one of the following:

1. A bunch of dudes living together in a business zoned property is a launching pad for success.
2. Drinking beer is fun.
3. Headaches aren't real.
4. Seashells.

So it is with great pleasure that I announce that the collective of imaginary and real employees known to you as Beer on my shirt, has joined together, even more so than previous thought possible through late night sexual experimentation, to form one real person, more specifically, one real beer writer - J. R. Shirt.

The fantastic writing adventures of J. R. Shirt can be found over at Beergraphs.com, a website that combines the analytics of baseball sabermetrics with the world of beer. So please go check it out. My first post went up today - it may or may not be about shitting my pants. Perhaps it is about you shitting your pants.

Fear not, loyal "Beer on my shirt" reader, for this site will continue - mostly to keep you updated with the trials and tribulations of an office that actually has a deadline now. Also, please don't get all whistle-blower on me if you see some old "Beer on my shirt" material posted over at Beergraphs. It's bound to happen.

Be prepared for many links to the new site, random lists of things, and hand drawn pictures, done from memory, of traumatic events from my child hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment